Sustainable Tank Degassing
The MTS Hanna empty of Gasoline.
- Total of 4.100 m3 of gasoline vapor over 11 tanks of each 372 m3
- Degassing time 12 hours split in 3 groups of tanks
- All tanks under 10% LEL
- Recovered 850 ltrs Gasoline
- Min. Temp -110 C
The MTS Atlantic Performer empty of Crude.
- Total of 5.895 m3 of crude vapor over 16 tanks of each 368 m3
- Degassing time 18 hours split in 4 groups of tanks
- All tanks under 7% LEL
- Recovered 200 ltrs Crude condensate
- Min. Temp -40 C
The MTS Sincirety empty of Benzene.
- Only 6 tanks of benzene vapor over 6 tanks of each 330 m3 (1.980 m3)
- Degassing time 7 hours split in 2 groups of tanks
- All tanks under 8% LEL
- Recovered 150 ltrs Benzene
- Min. Temp. -3 C