Sustainable Tank Degassing
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
The MTS Hanna empty of Gasoline.
- Total of 4.100 m3 of gasoline vapor over 11 tanks of each 372 m3
- Degassing time 12 hours split in 3 groups of tanks
- All tanks under 10% LEL
- Recovered 850 ltrs Gasoline
- Min. Temp -110 C
The MTS Atlantic Performer empty of Crude.
- Total of 5.895 m3 of crude vapor over 16 tanks of each 368 m3
- Degassing time 18 hours split in 4 groups of tanks
- All tanks under 7% LEL
- Recovered 200 ltrs Crude condensate
- Min. Temp -40 C
The MTS Sincirety empty of Benzene.
- Only 6 tanks of benzene vapor over 6 tanks of each 330 m3 (1.980 m3)
- Degassing time 7 hours split in 2 groups of tanks
- All tanks under 8% LEL
- Recovered 150 ltrs Benzene
- Min. Temp. -3 C